I’m sharing mine after reading The Pawsome Lion blogpost.
As someone who works with the help of technology, I’m pretty sure that things are gonna get disarray at the office without the computer and keyboard etc. Heck, we cant even get our job done without the Internet for a day let alone the computer.
Anyways, in this scenario, let’s assume that the world is indeed tech-free.
- Books, most definitely. I can now be absolutely free of all the social media stuff and actually sit myself down to read for long hours without end.
- Learn to cook, with book recipes and not Youtube. Learn with real life people who cook amazingly, like my Mom.
- Write. Jot things down instead of capturing moments through camera lenses.
- Draw. Everytime I met someone new, I’ll offer to draw their portraits in my sketchbook and keep it as a memory.
- Communicate with strangers. Now that I dont have my phone nearby, I can just chat away with anybody and get indulged in meaningful conversations.
- Go for a walk around the neighborhood.
- Pat those stray cats I find while walking.
- Have conversations with cats.
- Meow to cats.
- Do some volunteer work.
- Offer to read books to children at the playground.
Do share yours too!