I’m suffering a disease called procrastination. Yeah, it’s a disease for me. A disease with almost no cure, except for motivation. Too bad, my motivation was always hiding somewhere I cant find.
So, goals. Just turned 21, people. Yep, I’m officially an adult now (yeah right) and I can finally vote! *votes for self
1. To blog as frequently as possible/as any worthy occasions allow me to.
2. To spend my days productively instead of procrastinating.
3. Eat good food and gain more weight.
4. To read books everyday. I guess I’m gonna update on the pages of what I’m reading every time I blog. Yeah, I’m so gonna do that.
5. Be a better person physically, spiritually, mentally etc. As a whole.
CR: Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell, pg 1.